Centenary Shoot Out
MONDAY 9 MARCH 1-4PM
This is a knockout event!
Register for the Centenary Shoot Out and ensure you are one of the top players in each round to move through to the next round. The final players will compete in a one hole shoot out to determine the winner.
Never fear – if you do happen to exit the competition early, we will have food, drinks and additional fun golf challenges to keep you occupied at the practice range.
This is a great opportunity to bring your families along to the Club – they can cheer you on from the sidelines!
$60 includes all food and beverages for the competitors. There is no charge for your guests and support crew, and they will be able to purchase food and beverages.
Bookings are now open – places are limited so do register as soon as possible. This event is open to all 6 and 7 day members.
How will the Centenary Shoot Out work?
- First three rounds are each played over three holes
- First round: The top two Stableford scores from each group will progress to make up 4 groups from each nine – 16 players from each group to move into the second round
- Second round: The top two Stableford scores from each group will progress to make up 2 groups from each nine – 8 players from each group to move into the third round
- Third round: The top two Stableford scores from each group will progress to make up 1 group from each nine – 4 players from each group to mover into the fourth round
- Fourth round: Top two scores from each group will then progress into the final shootout – 1 group of 4 players in total
- Final round: Finalists play 1 hole – to determine a tie there will be a selected chip off point to which the NTP will progress.
- Women off Red tees, Men off Blue tees.
- The event is open to 6 and 7 day members with 64 players to start the Shootout – if this event is over subscribed we will have a waiting list available.