A corporate golf day at Commonwealth will provide your organisation with the opportunity to entertain your clients and showcase your brand at a premium golfing and hospitality venue.
Given its location in Melbourne’s Sandbelt, just 20 mins from the CBD, Commonwealth has excellent year-round playability and is an ideal venue for corporate golf days regardless of the season.
Corporate golf days are held generally on Mondays when course availability is ensured, however there is also opportunities for smaller groups on Wednesday afternoons or other days of the week subject to availability.
Corporate golfers will receive full access to the 18 hole championship course as well as access to all practice facilities to make sure you and your guests get the most out of your day.
Our friendly and experienced staff are happy to help you organise every facet of your next Corporate Golf event and can tailor the entire day to suit your needs.
Below are some of the features and options available to help create a successful and memorable event.
- 18 holes golf
- Multi tee start depending on the size of your group
- Team or individual competition of your choice
- Registration desk with complimentary tees, pencils and pitch repairers
- Full use of practice facilities (driving range, short game and putting greens), including range balls
- Pre-game briefing from our Club Professional
- Allocations of playing groups and starting tees
- Individual player handouts with course map
- Nearest the Pins (x3) and Longest Drive (x2)
- Results collated and results provided to the organiser
- Equipment hire
- Pre and post-game arrangements
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu options
- Sandwich platters
- 2 and 3 course menus
- Buffets and Gourmet BBQs
- Canapes & sharing platters
- Tea / Coffee station on arrival
- Oncourse drinks cart with Water / Gatorades / Beers with other snack items available (choc bar, sandwiches, banana bread etc)
- After golf drinks in the Members bar
- Comprehensive wine and spirits menu
- Opportunity to display your branding and signage on course
- Beat the Pro, course tips or pre-game clinics
- Invitations – send your guests a stylish & personalised invitation.
- Comprehensive running sheet of the day’s activities.
- Golf balls, shirts and other merchandising embossed with your company or club logo
- Photography of your event
- Scorecards printed with your company logo and players names and handicaps
- Personalised menus on each table for your meal
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
- Audio visual on site